Monday, July 6, 2009

Lunch Anyone?

Our visit to Eliza Martinez was incredible!!! I think it was so much more than I could have imagined but it was just the beginning of our Shoes for Orphan Souls Missions Trip.
We left Eliza Martinez for lunch. Everyone speculated on what it would be. We were going to Pradera Concepcion. I looked that up when I received our itinerary and found that it was a mall. A mall that resembles ours in many ways. They have a Sears, many stores and of course a Food Court. What would a mall be without a Food Court. I am not the Queen of fast food so I determined to make the most of it. The great thing is that they have fast food that is there's alone(although I hear that they are now in Texas) Pollo Camprero. I was glad that our choice for lunch was Pollo Camprero, Subway or Domino's. You see, for me a part of going other places is experiencing the food that you can only get there. Why would I want to eat at a Subway or Domino's when I could have Pollo Camprero. It is a fast food chicken restaurant with a little different preparation and flavoring. Everyone that ate there thought it was good.
The guys in the picture were the young men that had once been in the Eliza Martinez Orphanage. All the others were those who had travelled from all over the US to go on the Shoes for Orphan Souls Mission Trip

No comments: