Friday, June 26, 2009

Day 1, Sept. 29, 2009 Yum! Yum! Breakfast

After our morning stroll Charles and I went back to the hotel to a scrumptious breakfast. I know what you may be thinking, I am not so sure about that, knowing what a food snob I am, but it was absolutely scrumptious.Fresly made omelot, black beans (a staple at every meal), roasted potatoes, roasted mixed veggies, fresh fruit and I could never forget the coffee. The meal was not only delicious but the company that I had made it all the more enjoyable. Charles introduced me to a couple of his friends that came with the Texas group.
Pictured here is Charles, Pat and Lolly

After breakfast we prepared for the day by doing an in-country orientation and pack our bags for VBS. Everyone got acquainted with one another and our missions trip was officially under way.

No comments: